Unique contemporary craft, handmade by local designers and beautiful fair-trade accessories from around the world.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Art and Craft Event-Saturday 24th April


Exciting things are happening at Design Circus over the coming months! We will be holding a series of Art and Craft events outside the shop, the first one is planned for Saturday 24th April 2010 during our usual shop hours, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Come and join us for a fantastic range of stalls, featuring art and craft by local designers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I would be very much interested in taking part in your next one if you will have me? I'd also be interested in stocking my products with you *wink*

    Could you send me an application form please? kerry(at) penny-dog.co.uk
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I make crafts with recycled materials (wool, fabrics, plastics)and would love to place some of my products with you. Could you send me info on this? Please take a look at my blog (www.adelinalucas.blogspot.com) to see some of the stuff I make.
    Thanks!
    aspaslucas@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete